ChatBots Get Results and Improve User Experience
CLICK ONE TO TEST IT OUT
What Are Chatbots?
Chatbots are software applications that are programmed to send messages to users in a conversational interface, much like a live chat widget. They act like digital agents and are used to interact with your site visitors.
They can complete a number of tasks that your visitor might require, whether it be pointing them to the right product of interest, helping direct them through to your sales team, or taking a booking or reservation. There is no end to what you can get a chatbot to do for you and everyone has slightly different requirements.
Ultimately they can act like a digital agent on your site, interacting with as many visitors as you have on your site at any one time and working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 52 weeks a year! They never stop.
Please contact us for a Free Consultation so we can help you understand how a bespoke chatbot can increase your conversions and help your team deal with the customers that really matter!
Why Choose MediaTamer Bots?
We’re a specialist chatbot agency that’s 100% focused on building and developing new chatbots for websites of any kind. We work with you to understand what your site needs and our team then build you a bespoke chatbot to meet your requirements.
Chatbots are the only marketing service we provide for our customers and our team are experienced at building chatbots for different industries, writing chatbot content that converts and designing chatbots that are extremely engaging and fun for the end user.
Our experienced chatbot and AI team will work with you to identify the best course of action for your specific needs
- Mark Zuckerberg revealed Chatbots will be the secret to Facebook’s success over the next TEN YEARS.
- Billion dollar companies like Amtrak are already using Chatbots to get ROIs of 800% or more.
- By 2021, 50% of companies will spend more on Bots than on mobile apps.
- By next year, the average person will have more chat with Bots than with their spouse!
- Gartner predicts that chatbots will power 85 percent of all customer service interactions by the year 2020
- 48% of consumers would rather connect with a company via live chat than any other mean of contact.
- 57% of consumers are interested in chatbots for their instantaneity.
- 35% of consumers want to see more companies using chatbots.
- 55% of consumers are interested in interacting with a business using messaging apps to solve a problem.
- 95% of consumers believe ‘customer service’ is going to be the major beneficiary of chatbots.